Intuitive Anatomy Seminar
This class is for ThetaHealing Practitioners who desire to become highly skilled at scanning and healing within the physical body using the ThetaHealing technique.
The Intuitive Anatomy class is an in-depth journey of discovery that takes ThetaHealing Practitioners through the Body Intuitive, allowing them to intuitively meet the organs and systems. The student will discover the emotions and beliefs that are inherent in the body.
This seminar offers healing to the body’s systems through the release of accumulated energetic emotions. We then explore the beliefs held in each system and their relationships to physical “dis-ease”. Students have ample time for self-healing and work with other students to clear limiting beliefs.
In the Intuitive Anatomy seminar, the ThetaHealing instructor guides the student to:
• learn the magic of the human body.
• learn that disease and disorders go hand in hand with the demonstration of emotions.
• come to the realization that emotions are signals that the body is out of balance.
• discover new emotional Programs and Beliefs that are attached to every body system.
• understand how much space is taken up by negative emotions.
• know the specific beliefs that come with diseases.
• practice seeing into the body with body scans.
• honor the client’s free agency.
The clearer students become, the easier it is for them to work with their clients and themselves. In each system, the student will encounter emotions, challenges and issues that they’ve carried for a very long time. This seminar is designed for the Creator to groom healers. The friendships that come out of this seminar can be forever.
This 15-day intensive class will dramatically increase the abilities of the ThetaHealing practitioner.
Prerequisites: Basic DNA, Advanced DNA, Dig Deeper
March 2 – 18
no class March 10 – 11
10:00 – 4:00 each day
Tuition includes the Intuitive Anatomy manuals and a certificate upon completion.
Additional information will be sent to you when you register.
Scholarships are available.
Deposits are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend you may use the amount toward a future seminar.